What is an Agile Organization?
It is a set of strategies that helps organizations improve the shortcomings of traditional business models. Agile organizations differ in their structures and in how they divide responsibilities. They have fewer levels of leadership and give more focus to the connections between teams. These organizations are quick in responding to changes in the marketplace. Technology aids in the working of agile organizations by helping them in achieving the goals of creating a connected and supported workplace.
What are the traits of an Agile Organization?
- Made up of skilled and self-aware individuals.
- Consists of great team players.
- Based on continuous learning from experiments.
- Use an open style of communication.
- Focuses on long-term business value.
- Integrates new technologies into their operational processes and practice