What is a blended workforce?
A blended workforce includes employees with different types of work arrangements. Such organizations include employees working for part-time, full-time, temporary, permanent, and seasonal contracts. This approach to staffing was driven by technology and the digital era.
What are the benefits for employers?
- Enables quick scaling up or downsizing the workforce.
- Enables flexibility in responding to work demands.
- Access to a skilled workforce.
- Saves money by not having to offer benefits to all employees.
- Attracts a diverse range of candidates.
- Improves employee engagement and performance
What are the benefits for employees?
- A flexible working schedule
- Provides independence in choice of employer and type of work
- Provides diverse working conditions and relationships.
- Helps maintain healthy work-life balance.